100% Colour Match Guaranteed Touch Up Kit
for your General Motors Carlton.
- A paint colour match guarantee for all makes and models
- Seamless, professional results thanks to the high-grade blending and polishing solutions
- Clear, simple and user-friendly instructions
- A complete set of accessories
- Three sizes to choose from
These features make Chipex the best option on the market for tackling road rash. Try it now!
General Motors Carlton
The General Motors Carlton, known as the Vauxhall Lotus Carlton in the UK, is an upgraded, facelifted sports sedan version of the Opel Omega. It was produced by the Lotus Cars subsidiary of General Motors between 1990 and 1992. It was sold in just one colour a very dark green that appeared black in anything but direct sunlight and it was voted the UK’s favourite Vauxhall car in 2008.
Combating Road Rash: Chipex General Motors Carlton Touch up Paint
Unfortunately the roads have a habit of spitting loose stone chips at cars, leaving arash’ of paint scratches all over the bodywork. Chipex General Motors Carlton Touch up Paint is a cutting edge repair option that is guaranteed to provide some respite from this common nuisance. Each kit boasts:
Three possible sizes
Chipex v Traditional Methods Which Is Better?
Chipex is cheaper than a full respray, and miles ahead of its DIY predecessors in user-friendliness, thanks to its array of neat features and accessories. But its biggest draw is its unique paint colour match guarantee.
The problem of stone chips and road rash
The roads habitually spit grit and loose stone chips at the bodywork of cars, causing a spray of paint scratches to form. This is called road rash.
What is Chipex Carlton Touch up Paint?
Chipex Carlton Touch up Paint is the road rash repair solution you’ve been waiting for.
Why is Chipex better than traditional methods?
- Chipex offers a unique colour match guarantee – it promises paint that’s exactly matched with the colour code of your Carlton.
- Standard inclusions are easy-to-follow instructions, all the accessories you need and ready-to-apply paint.
- The flawless finish makes a full respray an expensive and unnecessary task.
- Unlike repairs by professional paint scratch repair companies, you don’t need deep pockets to get a Chipex repair.
Find your Chipex Kit
A revolutionary car paint touch-up system that outperforms all other touch-up paints
Traditional Touch-up Paint Can Not Achieve a Repair as Simple and Seamless as ThisBuy Now